Monday, January 19, 2015

Preschool

When we realized we were moving back to Maryland, my first item of business was finding Miles a spot at a good preschool.  My mom scoped out the schools for us and we found him a spot in an older 3 year old class that meets 3 times week in the afternoon.  The schedule was perfect for us!  He loves preschool, and I even think he wishes it was every day.  Next year I think we will have him go 5 days a week in the afternoons.  What are we going to do in the summer though?  Haha!  He's seriously going to miss it!  Well, I guess we always have the pool :)


Orientation Day




First day of school






This was from his first day being the leader, which, of course, he loves.  He has now been the leader 4 times.  Even if he was leader the day before, he still thinks he is going to be the leader again.  Wishful thinking!

No comments: