Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ocean City- trip #2

We had a second wonderful week at the beach this summer.  My parents are always such wonderful hosts.  James was more comfortable with the sand and the water on this trip.  He also tried eating sand for the first time.  I thought he wouldn't like it after the first bite, but he just kept trying to eat more!  He also started crawling while we were there!  

Miles loved swimming in the pool and playing at the beach, as always.  I made multiple sand castles with him while we were there.  I'm not good at the traditional sand castles, so we made a car, a plane, and a turtle. 

We ate at all of our usual places, saw our family that live there, and of course Richard and I went on a date.  This was one of my favorite dates, because we drove to the boardwalk, rode on a ferris wheel (which was actually really fun and romantic), and ate pizza, boardwalk fries, and Fractured Prune donuts.  It was perfect! I felt like we were back in high school going to the local fair.





















































No comments: