This past fall it was so fun to go to a football game at our old high school. It always brings back so many memories when we go there, since that's where Richard and I met. We parked in the back parking lot in the same spot we always used to park. Before Richard and I dated, I was on the Poms squad (dance at half-time) and Richard was in the marching band. I have such vivid memories of having a huge crush on him and it being so exciting to go to the game, because I was looking forward to seeing him. It's crazy to think that now we are living back here, Miles and James might go there one day.
The boys were so enthralled with watching the game. Miles is really good at paying attention, just like at the baseball game, so he will physically move your head to watch it if you are talking and not watching the game. It's cute at his age. James was overwhelmed, so he was super easy just sitting still in my lap. Richard's parents and Andrew and Abby were also there. We stayed through half-time to watch the marching band and the poms and then we left to get the kids in bed. It made me miss performing, which was always exciting! We will have to go to more games next fall as a fun family activity.
Miles decided that he, in fact, did like his Redskins jersey from Mama and Papa and was so excited to wear it to a football game







No comments:
Post a Comment