Taking a selfie with my buddy
The huge yellow jacket nest that we found in our basement and finally found and had removed after I got stung. There were hundreds of dead bees all over our basement and I couldn't go down there for a few weeks. Glad that is over!
This is what happens when you have way too many bees in your house. Your toddler comes up with a game where you kill bees and nests with a fly swatter...
Richard and Miles on a daddy date
Another daddy date
Miles singing the hymns in church. Even though he doesn't know them, it doesn't stop him! Also he prefers using the Spanish hymnal upside down.
Fabric pumpkins I made for a Young Women activity
My updated Halloween mantel.

Miles still loves riding his bike
Loving the changing leaves
Miles and I went to the library for one of our last outings alone just the two of us














1 comment:
I love your mantel. Especially the creepy candles in the candelabra. So cute!
Post a Comment