Saturday, November 23, 2013

Brothers

Before James was born I kept wondering what it would be like to have another child.  We loved Miles so much, I figured it would be the same, but it was hard to imagine that being possible.  In fact, I mostly thought about how much fun it would be to see Miles with a sibling.  The moment James was born I loved him so much, and it is hard to imagine that a few weeks ago he wasn't here.  I am already so excited to see the person he will become.  

However, just as I expected, one of my favorite parts is seeing Miles interact with James.  He has been so sweet and caring towards James.  We never have to push him to want to hold him.  He will ask on his own to hold him and touch him.  When James makes any kind of noise or movement, Miles loves it.  He is going to really love it when he can make him laugh in a few months.  Sometimes he will pretend to cry to get attention like James, but overall I really don't think he is jealous.  Miles has a tender heart and will be a good big brother.  He already is.  


 










2 comments:

mary peterson said...

oh, what a sweet description of your feelings- you described so well feelings that i can relate to! beautiful sentiments and pictures, sarah. miles is so sweet....

mary peterson said...

i love this sweet post!!!! and can't wait to meet james!!