Friday, December 20, 2013

Let it snow

The snow storms for the season have begun, and Richard and I both remarked how we love hearing the sound of the snow plows beeping in the streets again.  I guess we heard them a lot last winter :)  It snowed about 5 inches on Saturday and about another 5 on Tuesday (total approximations).  And for the first time, Miles snow boots, pants, and gloves actually still fit from last year (they were a little big last year I guess).  Yay!  When he is all bundled up he is very comfortable and warm.  He loves the snow even more this year.  Miles and I went out a couple times after the first snow storm.  We had snowball fights and went sledding down a small hill.  Richard also took him out yesterday.  Since we don't go outside while it is snowing, we are always anxious to get outside when it stops.  Thank goodness for Christmas movies!


















No comments: