Friday, March 9, 2012

Road trip

On the way to Ohio and Maryland, Miles was a dream in the car.  He slept a lot of the time and did rather well.  However, on the way back to Michigan he had a much harder time.  He was also a rather picky eater that day and wouldn't eat much.  The next day he seemed his normal self, except for not eating well again.  But he ended up having a temperature.  Guess that maybe explains the car ride and the not eating well.  What a good boy to be so good on Monday even though he wasn't feeling well.

Miles went crazy for the McDonald's chocolate shake.  
He didn't want to put it down, even though he was shivering!

Miles playing with a new toy I made him for the car ride.  I punched a hole in the top of the sour cream container, so that Miles could push the pom poms through the top.  Even more than that, he likes dumping them out.

1 comment:

jessamyn said...

I'm loving all the Maryland trip pictures! (makes me homesick, Maryland will always be home, don't you think?)
What a cute toy idea!! I need that for my Sunday bag - thank you for sharing!