When we moved into our townhouse, my mom took me to a nursery to buy flowers to plant in our front yard (and a pot on the deck). She spent her last hour before going to the airport planting them in the front yard. It has been so much fun to have lots of color to look at every time we come home. The flowers are doing really well. The pictures below don't do them justice, because I took the pics a few weeks ago, and they have really grown since then. I have really enjoyed taking care of them every day and learning about gardening. There's more to it than just watering apparently :)
Oh and I forgot that Miles likes to help me (see pics below)...
My pretty flowers a few weeks ago





2 comments:
Your garden looks fantastic!! Miles has such a green thumb too:-)
There's more to it than watering? Blast, that's why my flowers never do overly well. Oh well. Watering is all the time I'm willing to give hahaha. Yours look pretty!
Post a Comment