Friday, July 6, 2012

Miles

 I just felt like I needed to post about some of the new things Miles has been doing recently.


  • He wants to wear his shoes in the house all the time.  The first thing he does in the morning is go and get his sandals (he already has a sandals tan).  
  • When I tell him it is time for his nap, he runs to Richard and snuggles him in an effort to avoid being put down.  
  • He plays with his hair as he is falling asleep.  
  • He loves nursery at church and was sad we didn't let him go last week when he had a cold.  
  • He lines things up (pics below).  
  • Yesterday he hit his foot with his drumstick and I kissed it to make him feel better.  So then he kept hitting his foot so I would kiss his feet.  
  • And he is much better about copying us when we try to get him to say words (i.e. yogurt, me, puppy, etc).  

All his toys lined up 

I asked him to put away his shoes.  A few minutes later I found him organizing and lining them all up.

'Helping' me put the screws back in the ottoman


No comments: