Loving: feeling sore again. I have been working out 5 days a week for the last few weeks, and it feels so great. I basically don't let myself shower and get dressed for the day until I've done my workout. It's hard to find the time to do it, so I do these 10-20 minute workouts posted by Zuzana on YouTube here. I can do them at home with little to no equipment. It works for me!
Eating: Edy's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. Every night after Miles goes to bed I treat myself to a bowl of this ice cream and a big glass of milk and watch some tv. I look forward to it all day.
Watching: The Bachelorette and the Tour de France. Oh my gosh do I look forward to every Monday night to watch The Bachelorette. All of the final 3 guys are great- I don't know how she is going to pick! I think it will be Arie or Jef? I am going to have some serious withdrawal when it is over. I also love waking up every morning and putting on the Tour de France. I just leave it on for hours in the morning while Miles and I eat breakfast, play, and get stuff done. It's a lot more fun if you actually watch the whole stage, so that's why I don't just skip to the end. And the British commentators are awesome.
Anticipating: the beach! Unfortunately Richard won't be able to come, but Miles and I will still try to have fun :) We are going to Ocean City with my parents next Thursday- so that's only a week away! I can't wait to smell the ocean, put my feet in the sand, eat Dumser's ice cream, read and play cards. It rejunivates my soul! Miles is going to have so much fun. Why is everything more fun with kids?
1 comment:
Jef, Jef Jef!! Can you tell who I think she'll pick?? ;-) haha! Have a ton of fun at the beach!!
Post a Comment