Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ruby

March 3, 1995- December 17, 2011

Ruby, our family dog, had to be put down on Saturday.  She was very old and everything started shutting down Saturday morning.  I can't believe she won't be there when I go home for Christmas.  She was 16 years old and was definitely part of the family.  She was such a sweetie.  We will miss you Ruby!  

These pictures make me miss her....

Ruby when she still had dark hair



She even wanted to be in the family pictures

 Grandma and Ruby

 Classic Ruby

Always right in the middle of everything
  
Me and Ruby

Joseph, Sarah, and Ruby

Danny and Ruby


Right in the middle of everything again

She was very good at snuggling

Ruby and Purlie (together again now)

2 comments:

Andrea Koon said...

Oh, so sad!! I am so sorry! She seemed like such a sweet dog. I remember when our family dog had to be put down. It was a week before I came home from my mission. She was 18, so I know she was old and not doing well anymore, but it's still so sad and lonely without them.
I hope you guys all have a wonderful visit back home and have a very merry Christmas.

PS You and your mother looks like twins in some of those pictures!

B&K said...

I'm so very sorry. Losing a member of the family is so very sad. I hope your family is doing well during this sad loss:-(