Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Flag Football Championships

The other night Miles and I went to watch Richard's intramural flag football team play in the championship game.  I was so excited to see them play, since they were undefeated.  However, the other team was younger and had a lot more players, and unfortunately we lost.  But we were all still very proud of our husbands!  What a great season!

Oh and I forgot to mention that Miles has figured out clapping.  He kept clapping when we were cheering for our team.  It was so cute!

Look at all of those dads!

The wives and kids on the sidelines

(thanks for the pic below Jessica haha)

Jessica and Parker


Brittney, Mason, and Caleb


Trying to entertain the little ones during the game

Before and after the game, the kids had a blast running around on the field

Miles was in heaven



1 comment:

Emmy said...

What great pictures! So fun to see the whole scene! Loved the picture of the dads!!! Sorry ya lost....xoxo