Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cousin Christmas

While we were in Maryland, we kept the tradition of Cousin Christmas alive.  It was really nice to get together, but of course we did miss several of the cousins who couldn't make it.  Miles and Sydney had a great time though.

 My handsome guy

Sydney was a little shy towards Miles at first

  Jamie and me playing with the kids



The best part of Cousin Christmas (other than the food) is presents!
Miles actually opened his own present this year

Then he went to help Sydney with hers (although I don't think she needed it)


Checking out his new tool bench

Sydney playing with her new cookie baking set

Four generations

3 comments:

D&P said...

So great to see your posts! I was going through Miles withdrawals!

Emmy said...

I'm with Diane....xoxo

Jamie said...

Aww great pics from Cousin Christmas! I think they're better than last year. :) It will be fun to see how they change each year. It was great to see you guys!