Friday, August 15, 2014

Ocean City

At the end of June we had a wonderful week in Ocean City with my parents and Danny.  We had gorgeous weather, rode the rides at Funland in Rehoboth, ate Fractured Prune donuts, got ice cream and breakfast at Dumsers, and ate Billys Subs and Pizza.  Richard and I went on a date to Fagers for dinner, and Richard took Miles to play putt putt golf.  

Somehow it is a little less relaxing having two kids at the beach, instead of one!  Gone are the days of reading three books during our vacation, let alone one!  That's ok though :)  Luckily my parents place is right on the water, so after James morning nap we would all go out to the beach.  Then after eating lunch, one of us would take James inside to nap while Miles would stay and play at the beach for another hour or so.  Then we would come in for quiet time, some tv/movie and make dinner.

This year I risked my camera and brought it out to the beach for some fun shots of Miles running through the ocean.  James did not like the sand or water, so he stayed on the beach towel or one of our laps.



 

 





  
 


 






2 comments:

mary peterson said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures, Sarah. I bet your biggest problem is that you want to frame and display every one, and it's impossible to choose. Lovely.

mary peterson said...

I just showed these to Lizzie. It was so sweet to see the smile on her face as we did. She said "I love Miles". : ) : )