Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Christmas Vacation Miscellaneous

While we were home we did a lot of other fun things.  We went to my Uncle Matt and Aunt Sheila's for a family get together where we visited, ate food and sang carols (Richard played piano).  We went to see a local Christmas lights show with Richard's family.  Miles loved it!  Our best friends Pete and Jessica from our time living in Ann Arbor for law school came to town.  That was so awesome that it worked out for us both to be in DC.  They fit us in even though they were only in town for a long weekend.  With good friends it is great how you can pick right up where you left off like there was no time apart.  I really wish I still had Jessica close by! I know there were other things, but this is all I can think of at the moment.

Miles feeding James a bottle



Grandpa and James snuggles


Playing with cars is basically all that Miles wants to do




Joseph and James.  Joseph was also so awesome about playing with Miles!

Since my dad was 17 years old he has sung at a New Years party every year.  That's 47 years in a row!  This is a pic of my dad and his brother (a drummer) on their way to their New Years gig this year.

Going out to eat with Pete and Jessica


James loves Papa!


I love how Danny loves holding James!  Such a great Uncle.

No comments: