Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning has started to become pretty magical.  It was especially fun for Miles this year, because my brothers Joseph and Danny bought Miles a bike!  It was out in the open waiting for him when he came down the stairs on Christmas morning.  He went straight to it and didn't want to stop riding it ever!  We told him what a cool bike it was and now he calls it 'cool bike.'  It really is the coolest little balance bike ever!  My brothers are so generous :)  We took our time opening our presents one by one.  Wow we are so lucky!  Then we ate the cinnamon rolls and sausage egg casserole that my mom and I had made the day before. Yum!  I wish every morning could be Christmas morning :)  And I know that next year is going to be even MORE fun with Miles.  It just keeps getting better!

Isn't that just the most perfect sight ever?  A red bike by the Christmas tree?

Danny setting it up the night before

 Danny helping Miles

 Joseph helping Miles

 My sweet brothers who gave it to him

 This is why I'm not usually in the pictures (notice the camera)

Our little family

Distributing the presents

My parents, who make all the holidays so much fun and so special

Look who joined them!

Ready for breakfast

The cinnamon roll and sausage egg casserole

1 comment:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Brothers are the best. So sweet! Your parents are the nicest. Tell them I say hi!