Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Afternoon

Before Miles went down for his nap, we headed over to the Burton house to open presents.  Everyone was so generous!  Miles thought everything he opened was going to be a car...luckily it usually was!  Then we relaxed and played with our presents while Miles napped.  Although we ended up going to a 24 hour clinic to get Richard prescriptions for what ended up being a sinus infection.  He had been miserable and I just wish we had gone sooner.  He felt much better after a few days of medication.  When Miles woke up the Pearces had arrived.  He was so excited to see and play with them.  


Presents for Miles

Snuggles from Grandma


In the background you can see the pillow I made for everyone in Richard's family for Christmas.  I used counted cross-stitch to make the tree on the pillow.  The back of the pillow is a pretty tartan plaid.

Emmy was overwhelmed by her camera from Richard Sr!

Andrew entertaining Miles.  More, more!

Look at the look of absolute joy on Miles' face!  Boy does he love his cousins!



Love this of Miles and Hugh looking at each other


No comments: