Thursday, September 6, 2012

More picking

This morning we went to Lyman's Orchard to do some more picking- this time with Becca and John.  We decided to pick apples and pears.  I figured I haven't picked pears before, so it was time to give it a try!  It looked like it was going to possibly rain, but we were spared and it only sprinkled for a few minutes.  It was a fun outing and Miles especially enjoyed John's company.  He pretty much follows John around and copies whatever he does.  Sweet boy!  I'm glad we got in another outing before Becca has her baby!

Heading to pick apples

Pretty views


Miles was always on the lookout for John



Showing off their apples

Can you tell how much Miles loves John?

We picked pears too

Becca!

I took this pic because of the tractor

After picking we ate donuts and cider

So cute when they held hands.  They also hugged each other hello and goodbye.


Looking at the ducks and the water

 Yeah, Miles had a good time...just look at that smile :)


And just to prove that I was there too...

4 comments:

B&K said...

That is so fun! One of the things I miss about living on the east coast. I found an apple orchard over here but it's a few hours a way and I'm trying to convince Kyle to take us!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

How cute are those boys together?!?! Darling.

Matt and Becca said...

What great pictures!! I'm so glad John and Miles enjoy each other so much; it makes getting together even more fun!

Jennifer Rose said...

I love how much picking and canning you've been doing!