
Reasons Why I Love QVC
1. They start celebrating Christmas early. I can turn on the channel and pretend Christmas is right around the corner. Everyone wishes each other Merry Christmas , Christmas music is on in the background, etc. For me this is heaven! (Katie can be my witness that we started listening to Christmas music a little early in our dorm room)
2. They are geniuses. Seriously, I just like seeing how many uses a QVC host can come up with for an item. It's amazing! They can make anything sound like you need it. My favorite trick is how they make it seem like they will NEVER have this great of a deal again. It is a 'one time only value' or 'introductory price' or the only time with they will offer it with '4 easy payments.' Then they show you how many are selling and tell you how few are left and you know if you don't call now you will never be able to get it! Don't worry- we don't have money to spend so I am not lured in...usually...
3. You can watch it live on your computer. I have to admit that when they had their 24 hour Countdown to Christmas on September 25th I had QVC playing in the background.
So yes, I do love QVC. And yes, I did buy several Christmas presents from QVC last year. But I bet you would never guess it! And I am not ashamed :) Here are my latest purchases from QVC...


Pretty nice, huh? Kinda makes you want to check it out, huh? Haha. Trust me, it's fun!
3 comments:
Oh there they are in all their glory! Those will look so cute on your mantle. Very festive!
I'm so relieved to see someone else admit this guilty pleasure! I mean, come on, let's be honest, who DOESN'T love QVC?! But why, oh why, then, is it so embarrassing to admit? haha jk Those decorations are gorgeous, by the way.
Let's see how many comments I can leave in twenty minutes!! OK so I HAVE ALWAYS thought that the fabulous QVC ladies were brilliant... they make me feel like I totally need the sparkly sweater set and the gold bangles to go with it!!! And they without fail have the most manicured nails on the face of the planet... I would never want a camera to zoom in that close on my cuticles!
I did not know you could watch on your computer... more ways to be addicted.
Post a Comment