Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sharing and Snuggles

Miles loves James so much.  And James loves Miles.  Miles is always excited to see him, snuggle him, play with him, and especially make him laugh.  Miles will ask me, "Can I make him laugh?" "I want to make him happy."  "I want to kiss and hug him." "Can I hold him?" "I want to take care of baby James."   And James will be crying in his room and I will be holding him and Miles will walk in and James will instantly go from crying to laughing just by seeing Miles.

I honestly feel like there is not one ounce of jealousy or ill-feelings from Miles towards baby James.  He loves when James will reach and and touch and him and just laughs if he pulls his hair or scratches him accidentally.  He is always nice, happy, and loving towards him.  Sometimes he will hurt him accidentally, usually when he is just trying to make him laugh.  Well, except for a few days ago when he bite James foot, not sure exactly what that was....
A few pics of Miles sharing his cars





No comments: