Friday, October 14, 2011

Recent happenings

Miles has taken up to 9 steps at a time, and is choosing to walk more and more.  Of course he still mainly crawls, but it is exciting!

Richard has fall break next week, which means he has off on Monday and Tuesday.  He has also started teaching private jazz piano lessons and already has 5 students- yay!

I am just busy taking care of Miles, working for my dad while Miles naps, cooking, and keeping the household together.  I love Miles, but I have to say I am always excited for 7:30pm when I can relax a little (or get everything else done I didn't have time for during the day)!  We've got our Halloween decorations up and I'm loving fall.  It makes me want to make pumpkin cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, and anything with butternut squash.

Ok that was a lot of writing for me, haha, so here are some pics (which is all you really want)....




  Here's a pic of him standing, since it's hard to get a good picture of him walking

Still loves those drumsticks

No comments: