Oh my goodness! This is so cute! Wow, if he really continues to like drumming, he'll be a natural, after having this practice from infancy! I am picturing him in a band, you know at the part in the beginning where the drummer hits the sticks together above his head to start the beat, and then the guitar riffs start.... When I see these videos, it's like he's counting out the beat, and I'm expecting to hear the full band jump in any minute. Rock on, little man. : )
2 comments:
Ha! Sooooo cute!!! He really is too adorable!
Oh my goodness! This is so cute! Wow, if he really continues to like drumming, he'll be a natural, after having this practice from infancy! I am picturing him in a band, you know at the part in the beginning where the drummer hits the sticks together above his head to start the beat, and then the guitar riffs start.... When I see these videos, it's like he's counting out the beat, and I'm expecting to hear the full band jump in any minute. Rock on, little man. : )
Post a Comment