We had heard there had been moose spottings near the cabin. So one evening Richard and I were going for a walk. I had just finished saying we should be careful since moose can be dangerous, when I looked to our left and about 20 feet away was the moose staring right at us! We froze in place. However, since there was a little bit of water in between us and the moose, we felt a little bit safer. So we ran back to the house to get everyone to come see the moose. Luckily he hadn't moved much by the time we got back to take pictures. It was pretty cool to be that close!
2 comments:
That's so cool. I've never seen one up close but he looks huge!
That's awesome!! What a wonderful family vacation! I have always, always wanted to see a moose! There is something so incredible about seeing animals when you're not at a zoo!
Post a Comment