Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just in case you're stupid like me

  1. Change the filter in your vacuum every once in awhile.  I was wondering why it wasn't sucking anymore when I realized I hadn't changed the filter since we got it 4 years ago.  I knew we didn't have a vacuum bag to change, but I forgot we still have a filter!  Woops!
  2. Oh, and did you know there is something called rinse aid that you're supposed to put in your dishwasher? Uh, never knew that!  No more spots for us :)

1 comment:

Kayla Doescher said...

I totally had both these problems :D I borrowed he family vacuum for college and apparently, it hadn't been cleaned in several years (and it was the bag type), and I didn't change it for two years until my parents visited and said soooo, you know your vacuum bag is full, right? Haha, no wonder it still smelled like the powder I put on the carpet to get rid of the previous tenant's cat pee smells....yikes! I've rarely used rinse aid but I don't seem to have a spotting problem. Might be the hard water!