Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and I have been looking forward to it even more this year with Miles here. Luckily my mom came back to town for several days to help out, and she helped me decorate for Christmas! And guess what, it snowed for the first time while we were decorating. Just flurries, but they were coming down most of the day- yay! We also watched White Christmas and Shop Around the Corner while hard at work. It was perfect.

The room all decorated for Christmas

Our pretty tree

We have three stockings now...wow!

Nativity

Quilt my mom and I made this summer

Advent calendar I made last year...still proud of it!

4 comments:

The Romney Family said...

Your house looks gorgeous, Sarah! So fun. I'm so happy you guys get to celebrate with your new little guy this year!

Emily said...

Your house is so festive! I love your adventa calendar, I can't believe you made that!! :)

natalie said...

oh your place looks darling! way to go. can't wait to see more pics of your little man :)

Mary Peterson said...

Your home looks beautiful! The tree is amazing! I also really like that wall hanging that you made this summmer with your mom! xo