Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sushi Master

Ok, maybe I'm not a master yet. But I did learn how to make sushi at our church Christmas Workshop last night. I brought the sushi home for Richard to try, and we were really excited about how good it tasted! I definitely want to try making it on my own now, without any help. Take a look at my amazing final product...
I also have the sweetest husband ever, because when I came home from the workshop, Richard had surprised me by painting our bookcase black (something I had been wanting to do for awhile). Yay!

2 comments:

Becky said...

yum! feel free to pass your recipe along :)

cant believe you are so close!!! seriously. baby "soon-to-be-named" is going to be darling. cant wait to meet him come christmas!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I want to eat the sushi off my computer screen. I'm drooling over it. Please, pleasel pretty please tell me how to make california rolls like that! Please!!

PS. Do you have a name picked out for your little man?! Richard III? I'm having the hardest time with boy names!