A little over 2 weeks ago we went to the doctor for the 20 week ultrasound. Of course the fun part was we found out it's a boy! I already think he is so cute, just from the profile picture.
So much FUN! Does seeing him like that make it so much more real? He is cute of course, we wouldn't expect anything less. Your belly is looking cute as well, you look great for more than half way! I bet you will just get a little bump that will go away within days of the birth! Have you felt the baby yet...that is when it truly "feels" real!! Hope you are enjoying your summer in Maryland! love and miss you.
2 comments:
So much FUN! Does seeing him like that make it so much more real? He is cute of course, we wouldn't expect anything less. Your belly is looking cute as well, you look great for more than half way! I bet you will just get a little bump that will go away within days of the birth! Have you felt the baby yet...that is when it truly "feels" real!! Hope you are enjoying your summer in Maryland! love and miss you.
Looking cute!! Couldn't you just stay in that ultrasound room for days. I loved watching natalie bounce around on the screen.
Post a Comment