Before moving to Michigan I wanted to finish the sewing project I had started earlier this year. Luckily, my mom and her friend Maria were able to help me finish. We had some
really long nights, but it was all worth it! Now look at the pretty skirt and jacket I have to show for all of that hard work...


6 comments:
Um, WOW. Seriously?! I am so impressed. They are beautiful, Sarah! Good job.
That outfit is so cute on you!! Way to go!
I can't BELIEVE you made that! What a cute ensemble! You are the craftiest person ever. Way to go!
very cute sarah!
Your craftsmanship is so professional...very impressive! At least that's what I would say if I were Heidi Klum!
Um, ADORABLE!!! I love it! VERY impressed! I'm going to tackle sewing one of these days! I'll come back for inspiration, for sure!
Post a Comment