I mentioned in an earlier post that I was working on a kid's apron and that I needed to finish it. Well, I am done and here it is! Look at those pleats, that rickrack, and the buttons and buttonholes! Aren't you impressed?
That is adorable--and yes, I am VERY impressed! I want to know how you did it! (Not that I'd ever really work up the courage to attempt making one myself, but I can pretend...) It was fun to see you guys for a minute on Sunday! I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer. Maybe...this summer?? haha Will you guys still be around?
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Sarah! That is adorable! I want one in my size!
Sarah,
That is adorable--and yes, I am VERY impressed! I want to know how you did it! (Not that I'd ever really work up the courage to attempt making one myself, but I can pretend...) It was fun to see you guys for a minute on Sunday! I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer. Maybe...this summer?? haha Will you guys still be around?
Amy
Very cute! So, is the College of William and Mary the one you are going to, or have you heard from any others?? enquiring minds want to know :)
Very impressed! It's beautiful. Congrats!
Oh look at you all crafty and a seamstress! I am so impressed. I want to make one! I wish I had a sewing machine :)
Post a Comment