Sunday, April 22, 2012

Have you ever made donuts?


Because now I have!  Last night I made these sour cream donuts, but I added 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (chocolate makes everything better).  I was trying to copy a donut that our grocery store used to make when I was little...wow I missed them.  

This was my first time deep frying anything.  These actually turned out really good and were very close to what I remember!  I think I will have to make them again.  Yum!




5 comments:

D&P said...

AHHH! Why do you have to do this to a pregnant lady!?? My mouth is watering!

Emmy said...

Looks so yummy! I remember those donuts at Giant too! Loved them! So impressed you made these Sarah! Yum!!!!

Barbie Gibney said...

They look fantastic but I bet they
taste even better!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Those look amazing. mmmmm...

Mary Peterson said...

How can I go to sleep after seeing these? : )