Monday, August 22, 2011

Family time in Maryland

Miles and I flew out to Maryland a few days early so we could visit with family before going to the beach.  It was his first flight and so I was nervous doing it all alone.  But it was a short flight and he actually slept for part of it.  Plus it helped to have a lady who was a Grandma next to us.  When we got to Maryland we got to see lots of family, including my cousins Dave and Chris and Chris' wife Lori, who were in town too!  It was so great to see everyone :)

Miles loves Papa


Lori and Chris were also visiting from NC- yay!

Checking out my parents' newly finished basement and very comfy chairs

Me and my boy

Miles is still warming up to Chris

 Jamie and Sydney

Never short on attention :)

Aw another sweet shot with Papa

and Grandma

And then I got to try Georgetown Cupcake for the first time!  We missed you Jamie!



3 comments:

Marissa said...

Those are making my mouth water!!

B&K said...

I can't believe how BIG he is getting. Love all the pictures and those cupcakes love divine!!

Jamie said...

OMG! You guys went to Gtown cupcake without me???? :( YUM! Also- I'm shocked to see that none of the 800 photos we tried to take of Sydney and Miles together came out. LOL.