Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Favorite Things

I've been watching a lot of Oprah lately, so here is a list of my favorite things.  Not that anybody really cares- especially since I'm not giving you each one of everything!




You can get books from the library and it is so pretty and easy to use.









I just bought these pants, because who wants to wear jeans all day?  And I really need to wear something other than my pajamas.  These are so comfy I'm afraid I am going to wear them every day.





This peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite.  It is perfect.









I love the password keeper, the task lists, the calendar, the apps, the internet access.  I am very attached to my blackberry.







I don't care that this pump is really expensive.  Get it!  I had a manual pump, because I didn't want to spend the money.  That took at least 20 min of manual pumping for each side, and this takes 10 min (or less) to do both!!!  It helped me increase my milk supply, was awesome on our car trip this weekend, etc.

Guernsey Chocolate Milk

I have tasted all of the chocolate milk brands in our grocery store, and this one is definitely the winner.  I probably drink a half gallon every day (or two)- woops!


DVR
Right now I have 70 I Love Lucy episodes waiting for me at any time.  And we can watch a football game in an hour and a half.



Aveda Shampure Shampoo



I love the smell. I feel like I'm at a spa whenever I use it.








I never knew how handy a good (ok, amazing) flashlight is, until I got this one from my brother for Christmas.  I have already used it a zillion times.






  30% off diapers and wipes when using the subscribe and save program. But the best part is the free 2-day prime shipping (up to a year).  And Amazon Mom is free!

1 comment:

Stacie Couch said...

Those are all awesome choices! My mom has used Aveda shampoo for years, and I want a DVR! and some of that chocolate milk and hot chocolate too...