
Pregnancy has some fun side effects. So chicken fajitas sounded delicious on Saturday when I went to the grocery store. Too bad I didn't know that the smell would make me want to puke. I was able to gag one down last night, but I think I will pass on the leftovers. Lucky Richard!
You know what I could go for, though? A piece of left-over chocolate birthday cake.
6 comments:
I was totally the same way! I remember puking in the sink in the process of the making chicken enchiladas. I couldn't cook the first few months with both my pregnancies. We ate out. A lot. Something that helped me with the nausea was taking Unisom at night. You can get it over the counter at WalMart. I hope you start feeling better soon! I'm so excited for you!
awesome, congrats you soon-to-be three! funny thing when i was pregnant with adeline is that i never got sick. EXCEPT for when dealing with chicken. for the first half of the pregnancy i couldn't touch chicken, look at it, smell it, nothing. a random one for ya, i couldnt even look at a soapy pot of water sitting in the sink. weird. seriously, pregnancy is so odd! i agree with jenni. we ate out. a lot. but hopefully it won't be this way for much longer. haha and piece of left-over chocolate cake? yes, ive already had TWO pieces of leftover chocolate brownies with TWO different types of chocolate chips thrown into the mix. enjoy :)
Kind of funny--when I left my last comment, the word verification word was "barfatr." haha Barf--seemed rather appropriate, given the content of your post!. Good times.
Ahh, one of the many joys of pregnancy! I HATED leftovers my entire first pregnancy--no matter what the meal was, or how delicious it had sounded/tasted at first, the very thought of eating something two nights in a row made me gag. So random. Well, anyway, it's a wonderful adventure and I'm so so excited for you!!! We can't wait to hear when you find out boy/girl. You'll have to make sure to let us know! Hope you are feeling ok and that Richard is taking good care of you!
mmm looks good! But chicken is the enemy of pregnant ladies! haha. ;) It may sound appealing again in a few weeks!
That happened to me all of the time. Anything that I had to cook ended up making me nauseous by the time it was ready. Ahh, the fun of pregnancy!
Post a Comment