Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Advent Calendar

This little project turned out to be quite a big one. It took me a month of long nights but it is finally done and it's beautiful! I wish you could see all of the little details up close. It has 25 pockets, and then there's a star we move from pocket to pocket. Hopefully we'll get to use our advent calendar for many years to come.

PS Thank you to Julie for making the kits for the Christmas workshop!



2 comments:

julz said...

Love it!! You did such an awesome job. Out of the 23 kits I am pretty sure you are #2 to finish! You deserve a prize!

The Romney Family said...

Sarah, this is absolutely adorable!!! Wow. Too impressive. I totally want one--what are the chances you'd make it for me? haha Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!